Thursday, March 22, 2012

Alabama Trip

I am currently on Spring Break from school. I traveled to Alabama to visit my Mom; however, I have been pretty sick the past couple days. Yesterday morning I had a fever of 100.9 and last night my fever was still about the same with a 100.5 temperature. I felt awful yesterday. I took a lot of medicine throughout the day and feel a little better today. Today has been rainy but my Mom and I got out anyway. We went to Oak Mountain State Park. It was a beautiful park, but it was quite rainy. We took my Aunt's dog with us because she was at work. We also walked to the top of Peavine Falls. It was a really pretty area. For dinner, we ate at Ixtapa Mexican Restaurant. The food was pretty good. I had a chicken quesadilla and rice; my mom had a steak fajita quesadilla. I leave in the morning to go visit my Dad and brothers before I have to head back to school sometime Sunday.

1 comment: